Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Reverse Confetti / Sending Lots of Love

I'm sharing a card using mainly die cuts with just one stamped element, the sentiment.  


IMG_8558 (1)

I love making cards with layers of die cuts.  The new Big Love Confetti Cuts is perfect for this because it has both the letters and a silhouette.  I did space out the LOVE word die on a white panel and die cut this three times.  This gave me perfect placement for my layered die cuts.  

LOVE was die cut from Buttercup, Piggy Bank, and Iced Aqua cardstock.  All of the die cuts were adhered together with liquid glue and adhered to the notecard.  The hearts were all stamped with the dotted stamp from Background Builder.  To finish, the sentiment was stamped on a white cardstock strip and adhered with foam adhesive.  For one last touch, the card was lightly spritzed with shimmer spray.

IMG_8560 (1)


Supplies:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails