Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Reverse Confetti / Hi. Hey. Hello.

Hello!  I am here today sharing a Hi. Hey. Hello. with you.
Rainbows are everywhere right now and I don't see this trend going anywhere!


I thought it would be fun to share a fun technique with you that is so easy to do!
  I used the rainbow stamp from Rain or Shine and stamped using the WRONG side of the stamp.  I chose colors that were more on the soft side.....Bellini, Piggy Bank, Iced Aqua, and Buttercup Reverse Confetti Inks.  



 I stamped my rainbow pattern onto a white panel.  Once done, I turned the stamp over and stamped the RIGHT way using a bold, black ink over the top of the solid rainbows.  To add a little something, the small solid heart from Snail Mail was stamped under each rainbow.  



This panel was trimmed down and added to a white note card.  The sentiment strips were white heat embossed onto Midnight Cardstock and adhered using foam adhesive.  For a bit of shine, a few clear confetti were added.





1 comment:

Kathy said...

An adorable rainbow card, love the idea of flipping the stamp over here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails