Thursday, April 2, 2020

SugarPea Designs / Stuck on You

Hello! 
 I am here to share a gender neutral card with you.  We all know how hard these tend to be!  I recently went to Phoenix for Spring Break, before the COVID19 outbreak, but had to come home early due to all the closures from COVID19.  But being in Arizona, I was so inspired by all the succulents and cacti.



I love a clean and simple card and the Stuck on You stamps lend themself to just that.  They are bold solid images.  I used dye inks for my images in lots of colors.  My images were all die cut but the fun part was assembling the layout!  I have so many succulents to choose from for another card!

I added my succulents to the right over a black white heat embossed sentiment strip to ground my succulent grouping.  As one finishing detail, I got out a forgotten tool in my craft room...... the EK Success Paper Piercer and added two rows of piercing below my sentiment strip.  






Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails