Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Avery Elle / Hot Dog

Hello!  It's Hot Dog week over on the Avery Elle blog!  I have a card using Hot Dog and an older die called Circle Frames Elle-ments.

Hot Dog

I thought I would show off these cute images from Hot Dog all colored up with Copics.  A great way to keep a card clean and simple is to use a "window".  I used the Circle Frames Elle-ments and ink blended some Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink behind each of the circle openings to really make my images pop.  The Circle Frames Elle-ments panel was trimmed down, edges 1/4" rounded, and adhered to the ink blended note card with foam adhesive.

All my images were added with a double layer of foam adhesive for more dimension.  I added two white heat embossed black sentiment strips across one of the circle windows and finished my card off with a few black gems.

Hot Dog2

Supplies:
Hot Dog
Hot Dog Elle-ments
Circle Frame Elle-ments

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails