Tuesday, February 4, 2020

SugarPeaDesigns / LOVE


Hello!
  I am here with some fresh SPRING inspiration using SugarPea Designs since Punxsutawney Phil predicted an early spring!  I know this prediction makes me and many others happy!!

If you want to shop, remember this link:  SugarPea Designs.

Untitled

I started with a white panel die cut using the Postage Stamp SugarCut.  Using the Envelope Liner SugarCut, I die cut lots of the flowers in two shades of each color along with leaves in two shades of green.  After layering the flowers, I had a whole pile ready for my card.  Once the flowers were arranged onto the postage stamp panel, the flowers were picked up with Press 'n Seal.  This makes is so easy to keep your arrangement in place to add glue and foam adhesive.  

Once my floral panel was adhered with foam adhesive to a white notecard, I added a black die cut LOVE from the Envelope Liner SugarCut.  As a finishing touch, a few clear gems were sprinkled throughout my arrangement.


Untitled

Supplies:
Envelope Liner SugarCut
Postage Stamp SugarCut

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!


3 comments:

lovecraftingpaper said...

Hello, Amy,
this roses die is adorable. You made a great card!

Mariangela

Empor said...

Baby Girl Coming Home Outfit, Cheap Baby Girl Clothes, First Birthday Outfit Girl, Toddler Girl Winter Coats, Kids Wholesale Clothing, Premature Baby Clothes

Stampin2day said...

I love the Postage Stamp Cut! You card is so pretty! Love Love Love!

Related Posts with Thumbnails