Friday, November 29, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags / Hello Bluebird



Welcome to the 25 Days of Christmas Tags using Hello Bluebird!  
My sweet friend Tracey McNeely hosts and this is so much fun!  Make sure to visit her blog for a complete rundown of this event!  


My tag was created using the Stitched Tag Builder Die.  Using the largest tag, I used it to die cut a piece of paper that was stamped using the Country Gingham Background Stamp.   I added a glittery trimmed hill to the bottom and added my Copic colored penguin from Snow Play.  For the sentiment, it was stamped onto a speech bubble from Photo Stack Die.


25 Days of Tags

********************************************

For all the details on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags, please click HERE.

Here is a look at the AMAZING sponsors Tracey has lined up this year!


14 comments:

Beverly S. said...

CUTE tag!!! (You "had me" when I saw the gingham background.). ;)

Gail said...

Super sweet penguin tag! TFS

Dana M said...

Oh what a sweet tag! Adorable penguin and festive design.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the plaid background.
Cute penguin. thanks for
sharing a cute tag.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nox said...

So cute! I love that sweet little penguin and it looks great on that black plaid!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is darling, Amy. Your art is always inspiring. Thanks for sharing again in the 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth

Isabel Z said...

I adore this tag!

Jen P said...

Love this sweet tag!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the gingham background for your cute penguin! Darling tag!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Super cute penguin. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Bunny said...

I love this cute penguin and the paper that you used. Great tag. [Bunny]

Dawn S. said...

Adorable! I love the sweet penguin and the gingham background!

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a cute tag! I always love these colors together- great gingham background!

Annette Reed said...

So cute and easy to mass produce. I love the background paper and penguins.

Related Posts with Thumbnails