Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Catherine Pooler Designs / Retro Winter Release


A warm welcome to the Retro Winter release from Catherine Pooler Designs!  There are so many new products and the new COLORS of ink!



I had so much fun with the new colors and totally went wild with stamping and die cutting all the pieces to dress up my snowmen using the new inks......Orange Peel, Pink Champagne, Hot Tub, and Sangria!  

Today's card is CAS and perfect for a winter anniversary or wedding!  

Love 

My background was created by masking off a circle panel and ink blending the new Hot Tub ink.  Once done, the GeoTrio Stencil was used to make the "snow" in the background using the same Hot Tub ink!  I pieced together my snowman and snowwoman with the accessories.  I added them with foam adhesive along with a heart stamped with Rockin' Red ink.

Love 2

Remember!  

Related Posts with Thumbnails