Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Avery Elle / Peek-A-Boo Scary Pals


Hello!  I'm here sharing a card using the Peek-A-Boo Scary Pals from Avery Elle.

I started my background with die cutting the Dotted Frame Elle-ments out of white cardstock.  With the center rectangle, Distress Inks Seedless Preserves, Salty Ocean, and Peacock Feather was ink blended.  The panel was then spritzed with water and flicks of white acrylic paint was added.

Scary Pals

My critters were Copic colored and die cut.  My frame was added with foam adhesive as well as my critters for dimension.  As final touches, I added tiny dots to the sky as stars and also added some to my images.  

Scary Pals2

Supplies


1 comment:

FeM said...

I like the background colors and how they are perfect for the critters.

Related Posts with Thumbnails