Thursday, August 30, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Countdown to Release Day 1

Things Change

Hello and Welcome!  
Today starts the countdown to the Technique Tuesday September release!  
There are fun stamps and dies this month and some to get you started thinking about Christmas planning!

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the products featured today and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  All products will be available for purchase starting on September 1.  


When I first saw this stamp set called Things Change, all I could see was creating backgrounds.  You may be thinking, "there are only outline label shapes".  Think outside the box and try stamping using the stamp on the REVERSE side, giving a solid impression!

I used dye inks and double stamped my image each time.  After stamping the panel for a background, the panel was trimmed down and mounted onto a notecard.  One additional label was stamped, hand trimmed, and added with foam adhesive to my card.  To finish, I added some matte enamel dots that matched the ink perfectly.

Things Change2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

6 comments:

Andrea Hastilow said...

Brilliantly colourful unique card, wouldn't have thought of using them like this adds so many more ideas from them. Tfs

Betty said...

what a great way to use those stamps, Amy - love the background you created.

Cindy Holmes said...

What a lovely card! I really love the colors that you used! And I love the stamp shape that you used to make a really pretty background! I also like how the sentiment is also in the shape of the stamp design too!

Jean said...

Such a cool card!

Laurie said...

Awesome card!! I love it! I had to go back and re-read how you stamped the pattern. So clever!!

Jeanne Beam said...

Love your amazing card! What a great way to use the stamp.
Thanks for sharing...

Related Posts with Thumbnails