Sunday, March 25, 2018

Spellbinders / Small Die of the Month

Label1 

Hello!  I wanted to share a simple pair of 4 bar cards using the March Small Die of the Month from Spellbinders.  You can sign up to receive either the Small Die of the Month or the Large Die of the Month.  They are both great values!  

Spellbinders

This month's small die of the month is an elegant set of labels.  I wanted to share a way to use them that wasn't so "elegant" to show how versatile they are.  The labels come with dies to cut out the center to create frames!  

I created a pair of 4 bar cards (3 1/2 x 4 7/8) using the labels as a frame for a place to stamp my sentiment.  I cut the frames out of some watercolor cardstock that was done using Distress Inks.  To embellish the frames, I used the Die D-Lites Daisy 2 dies again cutting them out of watercolor paper with various colors of Distress Inks.  The frames were the perfect size to stamp the sentiments from a Simon Says Stamp set called Amazing Messages.  These cards will be perfect to tuck inside my daughters school lunches!

Label2

Make sure to check out the links above for all the clubs Spellbinders offers!  Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails