Welcome to the Spring Release Blog Hop for Avery Elle!
There are 12 new stamp sets, 15 new die sets, 10 NEW liquid watercolors and new gorgeous coarse glitter. All products are now available!
I am so excited to share some of the new Avery Elle release today. I get to show off one of the mini sets that is perfect for those men, dads, coaches in your life. Introducing World's Greatest stamp and coordinating World's Greatest Die.
I Copic colored my trophy and stamped the sentiment with New Moon Dye Ink. To make my trophy become the center piece to my card, I die cut several layers to make a frame using the new Pierced Mat Die Set. This die set is a staple to have in your stash as it's perfect to create focal points! I adhered my frame element to a top folding notecard that was layered with a pattern paper from The Everyday Collection. To finish, I tied one corner off with a small bow using the Midnight Hemp Twine.
World's Greatest Elle-ments
Pierced Mat Die Set
The Everyday Collection Paper Pad
Here is the fantastic line-up to keep you inspired with the new release!
To celebrate our Spring 2018 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 11th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 12th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)