Tuesday, January 23, 2018

SugarPea Designs / FanTASCHEtic

fanTASCHEtic 

Hello!  I have a fanTASCHEtic card to share.  I have been really enjoying stamping my own backgrounds lately for some CAS cards.  And let's face it a CAS card is perfect for those guys!  They don't need all the bling!  ;)


I repeatedly stamped the mustache stamp from Terrific Ties with Versafine Tuxedo Oxyx Black ink.  I die the word YOU out of red cardstock three times and layered them together for just a bit of dimension.  To a black sentiment strip, I white heat embossed the sentiment.  My sentiments were adhered to my notecard with a strip of thick vellum to really make them stand out over the stamped background.

fanTASCHEtic2





1 comment:

Kathy Raker said...

This is such a great guy card. Thanks for sharing idea.

Related Posts with Thumbnails