Wednesday, November 29, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #37

Mix It Up 
Welcome!  I am here sharing a card using the November Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


For this month's challenge, I used both sides of the Mix It Up Challenge.  (see graphic below) 

I loved the sketch in this challenge but it proved to be too much white space.  Usually this isn't a problem for me but to solve it for today's card, I used a woodgrain embossing folder.  It gave just the right about of texture and interest to the background for my adorable images from Mugs & Kisses.  The images were Copic colored and die cut using the Mugs & Kisses SugarCuts Dies.  The pattern paper (polka dots) is from the Happy Holidays Paper Collection.  

Mix It Up3







1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Oh my goodness ! How adorable is your card !

Related Posts with Thumbnails