Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Magic of the Season with Right at Home Stamps

Magic of the Season

Hello!  Did you survive the holiday weekend?  Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping?  I survived some shopping and enjoyed a fabulous meal with my family.  After this next weekend, I can fully enjoy the holiday season!  A little trip for my husband and I with some friends to somewhere WARM is much needed!  Don't worry, I will have blog posts ready to go while I'm gone!



I wanted to share this little CAS number that uses some holiday stamps from Right at Home.  Christmas Foliage and Magic of the Season are just some great sets to own for quick and elegant holiday cards!  To make this a bit easier, I wish I had the dies to go wtih Christmas Foliage but hand trimming the poinsettias was not too bad!  For a little different look, I stamped all the images onto kraft cardstock.  

Magic of the Season2

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is incredible! Why oh Why can I not ever think to stamp on Kraft! Looks delightful!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails