Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Avery Elle: Chalet

Hello!  I'm slowly getting in the holiday mood for cardmaking.....I'm guessing it's the fabulous release from Avery Elle!!!  You need to go check it out.

I have this card up on the Avery Elle blog today and it uses some of the cutest holiday houses from Chalet and I've paired it with the AMAZING MUST HAVE die of this year........Falling Snow Elle-ments.  I hope you don't get tired of me using this die because it is awesome!  Go get your own die while you can.  :)  

Here I've used it on some light blue cardstock and ran the Falling Snow die through 3 times to get an almost full "snow" background.  To finish the snow effect, I added some Prisma Glitter on the snowy parts of the house.  


Chalet
Avery Elle


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

1 comment:

Tracey McNeely said...

This is absolutely adorable Amy! Hope to get a chance to play with these stamps and dies! ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails