Hello and Welcome to the Spring Release Blog Hop for Avery Elle!
If you followed Avery Elle back around CHA time, then you've seen the new stamp sets and dies that are releasing. They are nothing short of amazing and are available NOW!
I am sharing a gorgeous new stamp set called Canopy. This is a large image that covers most of a card front. It is perfect for many different coloring mediums. I chose to white heat emboss and Distress Ink watercolor. This stamp can be rotated and stamped at the bottom as well. I chose this layout because I wanted to add a pop of color with pattern paper from The Happy Collection. I stamped a bold black sentiment that is included in the Canopy stamp set. I kept the card simple so this will easy to slip in the mail to someone!
To celebrate our Spring 2016 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner. To enter to win just comment on this post. There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter. This giveaway is void where prohibited. You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, February 28th to enter. The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, February 29th . All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:
- Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
- Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
- Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
Thanks so much for sharing a part of your day with me!