Saturday, November 22, 2014

Cutting Edge Challenge #15


It's time to share the next Cutting Edge Challenge!  This week's inspiration card is one of mine!!!  For my inspiration card, I used the On the Diagonal Die featuring the Dual Stitching detail from Lil' Inker Designs.  

This week's challenge also will be the LAST Cutting Edge Challenge.  It has been so fun to be a part of this!  Thank you so much Jackie! 

TCEC_15


Pink. Orange. Green.  A favorite and yes, unusual color combination for a holiday card but I don't always like to create with the traditional colors when it comes to the holidays.  This color combination is just fun so I used it for my card today.

For my challenge card,  I've used the awesome STITCHED MATS: CIRCLES that feature LID's EXCLUSIVE "Dual Stitching Design".  When diecut, the circles not only cut a stitched circle but a stitched circle left on the negative!  That one detail gives so much more "WOW" to a card like this!  
You can find all of Lil' Inker Designs "Dual Stitched Designs" in the store HERE and by looking for this icon:


11.22.14

In the centers of the circles, I've silver heat embossed snowflakes from Cozy Winter Wishes from Lil' Inker Designs and then added them back into the stitched negative panel.  The final touch was adding in my favorite clear sequins in all 3 sizes (4mm. 6mm, 8mm) from Pretty Pink Posh.

11.22.14#2




We’d love to have you play along with us! If you click on through to The Cutting Edge Challenge Blog, you’ll find lots of information, including:
  • The Winner of the last challenge, as well as the Top 3, are being announced;
  • The Cutting Edge Design Team is sharing their samples for the challenge, and they are pretty fabulous;
  • The InLinkz link-up tool for you to link up YOUR project!

The challenge closes in 2 weeks....... so what are you waiting for?!  You can find everything you need to play along HERE.  We can’t wait to see what you create!! 




8 comments:

Mandy LaCroix said...

Stop. It. !!! Love these cards! Esp the diagonal! Those colors are fabulous!

Lynn said...

Oh I love, love these colors! Fabulous Amy! I'm going to miss this challenge!

Kristie Goulet said...

Gorgeous cards, Amy!!! LOVE the colors!

Heather North said...

Who else would have thought to use this color combo for a Christmas card? But, it totally works to create a bright and cheerful holiday card! I love the LID stitched dies, and will definitely be playing along with this challenge to see if I can stretch my imagination.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love those stitched circles and the silver embossed snowflakes!

Susi said...

The stitching definitely draws the eyes to those lovely snowflake designs - a fabulous card, Amy!

Kimberly Eddy said...

Hi Amy!! I'm loving the embossed snowflakes on the Diecut circles!! Fantastic!!

Kim S said...

BOTH are fabulous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails