Friday, August 1, 2014

Shore do love you!


Hi everyone!  
I'm here sharing a card using some Reverse Confetti products.

My card uses the Happy Harbor stamps and the new Confetti Cuts: Circles 'n Scallops.  I had some of these nautical Project Life cards on my desk and thought I should pair them up with these stamps!  Just a little bit of fun layering with vellum and these dies.

8.1.14




Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

{shore do love you}
Stamps:  Happy Harbor (Reverse Confetti)
Paper:  White, Pure Poppy (PTI)), Navy (MFT), Vellum (Michaels)
Ink:  Black StazOn
Dies: Circles 'n Scallops (Reverse Confetti)

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

How sweet is this?! Love your stamping!

Shelly said...

This is absolutely, sweet! Love!

Lisa Lara said...

I love your cute heart showing through the vellum Amy. This works for the current Catered Crop Vellum challenge:http://cateredcrop.com/2014/07/20/vellum-recipe-swap/

Sheila H said...

Love the vellum overlay :)

Tracey McNeely said...

You built the perfect sentiment Amy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails