Friday, March 14, 2014

Simon Says Stamp April 2014 Card Kit


Yay!!  It's time to reveal the newest Simon Says Stamp Card Kit for April 2014.  When I opened the box and saw the stamp set, I knew this kit was for me!  This stamp set is fantastic as are the papers (drooling here) and embellishments (ie. enamel dots...who doesn't love those?).  So are you ready to see the kit?


I have been eyeing these papers for a while and guess what?  They come in this kit!!! These bright colors are perfect to go with this Watt's Up stamp set!!!

I started my card by selecting the pattern that I wanted to go down the side......then trimmed and adhered.  Stamping the adorable lightbulb image in Simon Says Stamp Black ink and then stamping the outline image in Simon Says Stamp Sunshine ink (stamped off once for a hint of yellow) onto a white panel.  My sentiment was stamped using Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink ink.  Don't you love the scripty word in this sentiment?  This whole panel was adhered using foam adhesive to the right and a few enamel dots thrown in!  I decided to paper piece the little heart from the lightbulb with Simon Says Stamp Doll Pink cardstock and colored with Clear Wink of Stella.

you brighten my day3watermark

I hope you grab one of these kits as I think they will be VERY popular!!!
I'll have a few more cards later using this kit!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Love your card. Can't wait for my kit to arrive.

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a sweet card, LOVE that stamp set!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the light!

Jen Carter said...

Oh my!! I love this! I might need to order this kit! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails