Thursday, April 11, 2013

Cloud 9 April Blog Hop!

 
Hi everyone!  I'm feeling a little under the weather today but I wanted to share this card I made with my new goodies from Wplus9!  It's for the April Cloud 9 Blog Hop!
 
April blog hop

 Here's the inspiration photo from this month:
 
 
 Thanks for sharing part of your day with me!
 
{just a note}
Stamps:  Blanket Stitched Blooms (Wplus9)
Paper:  White (PTI)
Pattern Paper:  Moments (MME)
Ink:  Prussian Blue (Palette), Blush, Grass, Cranberry, Papaya (Amuse)
Twine:  Timeless Twine (Bella Creationz)
 

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy this is just fantastic, love the blue background paper, ;)and those flowers are just too pretty.

Jinny Newlin said...

Ever so cute, Amy! LOVE the polka dot background! Hope you get to feeling better soon. Hugs!

Suzanne said...

Oh yes!!!!! I just ordered this!!!!!!!! PSYCHED!!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh, this is just too cute and now I am wishing I would have ordered this set too. Just so sweet!

Laurie said...

Adorable Amy! Those flowers are so cute and I love the navy border. Nice wood photo background too! :)

Loly Borda said...

Lovely card! cute flowers and that blue polka dots borders are perfect.TFS

Maureen Merritt said...

These flowers are too cute!

anya said...

I couldn't love this more! Simple, fabulous, and just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Cloud9 this month, Amy!

Vickie Z said...

Ahhh....you have the new stamps (well mine arrived today)...love how you used them! The blue edges are perfect! Wonderful card!

Taheerah said...

Gorgeousness! I love the multi-coloured blooms! I really want to get this stamp set but am trying to wait - you are not making it easy on my patience, lol!

Marybeth said...

Love this Amy! True to your simple cute style!

Gayatri said...

Beautiful card, Amy! I love those stitched flowers. I cannot wait for mine to arrive. Thanks for playing along with us @ Cloud9:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails