Sunday, February 24, 2013

Diva "news"!!!

Hi everyone!
 
It started this way:  The Friday we were leaving for vacation, I was feverishly working on assignments for my blog that would be posting during vacation.  I opened up my email to find a note from Julee Tillman.  The VERVE diva herself emailing me???........what?  Seriously, I barely had time to read the information before we left.  So...during the drive to KC, I read the email again and again.  I was and am still just in shock!!!  Thank you Julee for truly making my day!
 

 
So....my news is that I'm a VERVE diva!!  I've joing the group of fabulously talented ladies over at Verve Stamps as a Verve Inspiration Diva!  You will be seeing Verve goodies from me throughout the month using my Verve stash to bring a fresh new spin on Verve that hasn't seen ink in a while!  (there will be new Verve thrown in there too!)  Beginning March 5, look for me to join the other inspiration Divas for the monthly blog hop!!!
 


So today, I have my card that is up over at Timeless Twine today using their fabulous twine.  My card uses wood butterfly veneers from Michael's (Thank you Erin for the heads up about these!) and I embellished them with Raspberry Lemonade Timeless Twine! An easy simple way to embellish these wood veneers is use twine for the body.  The fun sentiment is from Verve's Make a Statement set.
 

BirthdayWishes


 
Thank you all for sharing in my news today!  New stuff is coming to my blog later today from Lil' Inker Designs!
 
 
{birthday wishes for you}
Stamps:  Make a Statement (Verve)
Paper:  White, Raspberry Fizz (PTI)
Ink:  Versafine
Misc:  Wood butterfly veneers (Recollections), Black Gems (Kaiser), Foam Adhesive
Twine:  Raspberry Lemonade (Timeless Twine by Bella Creationz)

28 comments:

Taheerah said...

Can't say I am surprised in the slightest your work is amazing Amy!! Love this card, especially the twine antennae! Congrats on your big news - can't wait to see your posts Miss Diva!

Renee said...

Congratulations!! :)
I know you will do amazing with Verve...
like you do with everything you touch! :)

Renee said...

OH!!
Forgot to tell you how awesome this card is!
Headed to mike's in a bit...
will check out these wooden butterflies!! :)

Shelly said...

Beautiful card and CONGRATS!!! :) If you ask me, that's a great start to your vacation!! Enjoy :)

Kim S said...

Congratulations Amy!! I already have a good-sized stash of Verve but I am guessing it is going to grow as I will want to CASE your beautiful creations!!

Rhonda said...

Congrats Amy!! You will be fabulous.

June K said...

I'm so excited for you, congrats. Selfishly, I'm also excited for myself. I love your creations and I so look forward to your spin on the Verve products.

Kara said...

So excited for you. Congrats!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulation Diva!!!
Love your card for Twineology today too!

Joyce said...

Congratulations. Wonderful news, and well deserved.

Jen Carter said...

SOOO happy for you my friend!! Love your card! That sentiment is probably my favorite set ever from Verve!! Can't wait to use my butterflies too! :)

Marybeth said...

So happy for you Amy! A big hug and a huge congrats to you! Nice way to start a vacation.
Your card is stunning!

Lynn said...

So, so very happy for you! This card is fabulous...can't wait to see more of using your gorgeous creations using Verve!

Squirlygirl said...

Woot, Woot! That is some seriously exciting news :) Congrats!
~Hugs~
Becky

Patti J said...

Congratulations! Not a bit surprised! You are very deserving :) What a fun message to get - ha ha...you have my dream job! Congrats again!

Marisa said...

Whoot, whooot :) Sooo happy for you and can't wait to see what you create ((hugs))!

Wida said...

girl you are on fire! so happy for you and this card is delicious! looking forward to evening stamping and chatting together!

Jinny Newlin said...

Woohoo! Congratulations, girl! You'll do them proud! LOVE those darling, wood butterflies, wrapped in scrumptious twine!

Alyssa S said...

WooHooHooey!! So excited for you, but I can't say I'm surprised!! You are awesomesauce ;o)

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

yay congrats!!! I just love Verve and can't wait to see what you'll do for them!

Miriam Prantner said...

So excited about this Amy aka Ft. Knox Kolling! You are awesome, you are going to do an amazing job I know!

Mary said...

Congrats! You do such great work - you deserve it!

Eva said...

Congrats Amy!! Look at you go GIRL! The card is fantastic, love the font combo!

Nancy L. said...

A big congrats to you!!!

Sharron said...

Congrats, Amy! I'm so happy for you. You'll be a wonderful asset to the Verve team!!

Suzanne said...

WOOOO Hoo!! Huge congrats, Amy!

Sarah Gough said...

congrats Amy, so glad to be starting this journey with you!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Amy! Love those sweet twine antennae on your butterflies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails