Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Neat & Tangled Release {Swirly Twirly Tags}


 
*****Please scroll down for my Fresh Squeezed Stamps New Release post!*****
 
 
 
 
WELCOME!  Wahoo.....release day for Neat & Tangled Stamps!  Today's set may look a little familiar to you as it was previously a freebie digi image from the Little Tangles Challenge blog!  (which if you have Neat & Tangled stamps......go check this out.  Free stamp set up for grabs!)  This month.....Danielle's made it into a cute stamp set!  Now, I have to admit......I didn't use the tags from the set on my card.  I just couldn't get past that adorable little birdie!  So, I kept it simple and clean but adding a tiny snippet of some yummy twine from Timeless Twine......Strawberry Cupcake!

 
love you

 Now you need to go visit the Neat & Tangled blog for inspiration from the rest of the Design Team AND for your chance at winning this stamp set! 

Don't forget the challenge blog.....Little Tangles!  A new challenge just started and it's one I love.....clean & simple.
 
{love you}
Stamps:  Swirly Twirly Tags, My Heart Sings (Neat & Tangled Stamps)
Paper:  New Leaf, SS White (PTI), Lovebirds DP (Doodlebug Design)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Dies:  Layered Label Die (MFT)
Misc:  Strawberry Cupcake Twine (Timeless Twine)



7 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Just as darling as can be, Amy!

Songbirdcards.blogspot.com said...

That little bird is so stinkin cute! I just love it

Miriam Prantner said...

Adorable! That paper is perfect!

Tracey McNeely said...

Great card using that sweet new image.

~amy~ said...

She's darling in pink!

Kim Heggins said...

Amy, this is just stinking sweet! That little bird is so adorable.

Jen Carter said...

Fun paper pairings! I love the little bit of twine that you added too. So cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails