Saturday, September 22, 2012

Neat & Tangled Graveyard Shift

Hi everyone!  I'm so excited to share with you all my first official post with the Neat & Tangled DT!  Today we are sharing inspiration using the newest set called Graveyard Shift over on the Neat & Tangled blog.  Make sure you go and check the post over on the Neat & Tangled blog.
 
Here's just a snippet of my card today. 
 
 
Happy Halloween

 
For a full photo of my project, please check out the Neat & Tangled blog for details. 
Have a great weekend!

 
 
I am entering this card into the Ribbon Carousel's fall challenge this week!  Check out my full card HERE.
 
 
{Happy Halloween}
Stamps:  Graveyard Shift, Halloween Scene (Neat & Tangled)
Paper:  True Black, SS White (PTI)
Ink:  True Black, Fresh Snow (PTI)
Misc:  Orange Grograin Ribbon (The Dollar Tree), Black Button (PTI), Halloween Twine, Foam Adhesive

4 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Amy that is so cute and I LOVE how you made the web! Super fun idea!

Tracey McNeely said...

Amy this is so stinkin cute! Love that spider web and the little guy bobbing down from it!

Marybeth said...

Love what I see in the peek!

Laurel said...

Amy this is so cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails