Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Just wanted to pop on here to wish you all a very Happy Halloween!  I thought I would share a picture of my kids dressed up for Halloween this year.  Oh my, Payton was not happy!  She complained and complained about wearing the Dorothy wig (because it was "itchy") but after awhile she got used to it!  Brett was all Ninja....swords and all!




I shared this already but I just love this little Jack-o-Lantern stamp from Market Street Stamps called Happy Pumpkin!  I made these for my kids and they were so excited to get them this morning.  I always put out their little "mailboxes" on special days at the table when they eat breakfast.  They love to open their "mail"!  I hope you all have a very Happy Halloween and may you not eat too much candy!  :)



12 comments:

Jaclyn Miller said...

Ha - love that she's crying. How funny. Happy Halloween to you!

Annette Allen said...

aww but she looks so cute.. Happy Halloween..

Lynn said...

Well even crying Payton is one adorable little Dorothy! I had to smile as my mom said I used to cry on my birthday all the time! Sometimes...it's just too much.

Sweet Halloween card!

Joyce said...

Happy Halloween. I'll bet your little Dorothy stops crying when she has a full bag of candy!

Unknown said...

Awww... look at Payton... I just want to scoop her up with hugs! :) My DD goes to a primarily Phillipino school, and I think Ninja was the most popular costume among the little boys. Have fun tonight!!!

Lindsay said...

Seriously adorable pic of the kids, poor thing! Her face is classic though!

Love this cutie card! So fun!

Suzanne said...

Payton is so cute even when she cries! I think you should have gotten her a real life Toto to cheer her up. :)

Adorable card, too, Amy! Love the star background!

Renee said...

How adorable!!
You have to have that framed...
it's priceless! :)
And she is still gorgeous...
even through tears!
I agree with Suzanne though...
she needs a real life Toto!
*giggle*
Hope they have lots of fun..
and get lots of treats!
Love that sweet little card! :)

Brandi said...

Awwww! Poor little Payton. LOL! Too cute!

Diane Jaquay said...

They're so CUTE!! And I love the Dorothy costume, The Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favorite movies!

Laurie said...

The kiddos are adorable! I love this pumpkin card! Too cute!

kasia c. said...

Oh my goodness, you are right! Adorable but not very happy in that picture. :)
Great constumes!
LOVE the patterned papers on your card, and the stitching is perfect.

Related Posts with Thumbnails