Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wee Memories Challenge #68

I'm here with a new challenge for Wee Memories!  This one uses NO pattern papers......none what so ever! 
So just some good ole' stamping my friends!  Yes, you can create your own pattern paper with stamps but no pre-printed papers. 


I had to ink up my new Wplus9 stamp set:  A Pocketful.  This is my very first Wplus9 stamp set.  This is such a cute set and will definitely get some use here at my house for the kiddos!  However, today I just made a simple 'Thanks' card for my stash.



For this week's sponsor and prize, please check out the Wee Memories blog for details! 
{Thanks}
Stamps:  A Pocketful (Wplus9)
Paper:  Night of Navy (SU), Pure Poppy and SS White (PTI)
Ink:  Night of Navy (SU), Pure Poppy and Ripe Avocado (PTI)
Misc:  A Pocketful Die (Wplus9), Small Scallop Border Die (PTI), Janome Sew Mini, Enchanted Evening Button (PTI), Embroidery Floss (DMC), Plaid Embossing Folder (Sizzix)

22 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the jean pocket with the flowers popping out! Fun challenge!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh I love this and the stamps are gorgeous!!!!

Brandi said...

This is adorable! I love that little blue pocket!

Lindsay said...

Oh this is just too cute Amy! I LOVE that pocket, so should have gotten that set!

Marion said...

How very cute Amy...love your pocket full of posies!

Christina said...

C-U-T-E! This set is on my wish list, and you have used it so perfectly. Love the texture you added to the bottom panel.

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

Wow!! this is really cute!! love the pocket idea. very inspiring

Keva said...

Oh. Gosh. Let me just head over to WPlus9 right now cause this set will be mine. I love it! This card is just fabulous, Amy!!

Karen B. said...

What a great card, cute, fun and love the textures.

Audrey said...

Amy, this card is just adorable! This stamp set is on my wishlist, and now after seeing your card, it went to the TOP of my wishlist ;) Did you get the Halloween additions too?

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE, Amy!!! LOVE the texture on the pocket!!!

Kara said...

really love this pocket full of concept from wplus9.....i think it might be my first order from them!! beautiful card!!

Dawn said...

So happy to see this FABulous creation Amy! Thanks for showcasing this set in such a delightful way and showing Wplus9 some love!

Marisa said...

Sooo cute! Great card.

Jen Carter said...

Soooooo cute!! I love it! That EF is perfect with this pocket and I love the flowers in the pocket!!

farmhouse-story said...

too cute, amy! love that embossing and the cute pocket! great storage finds below, too!

Laurie said...

Amy I love this card! I ordered this set the other day and am glad to see this card! Now I am even more excited! Can't wait to see you in 4 days!!

Lisa Kind said...

This is just so pretty! I recognized that set...it's on my "to buy" list! I'll have to head on over there and get it! Great card!

Debbie Carriere said...

Oh, wow!!! I Adore this!

Jinny Newlin said...

Absolutely the cutest! LOVE this color combo, and such a great use of A Pocketful!

kasia c. said...

So cute! Love the flowers popping out of the pocket. :)

Lisa Elton said...

Love this sweet pocket full of posies...haha couldn't resist! Very cute Amy great colors!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails