Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lil' Inker Designs New Release Blog Hop Day #4

Hi friends!  Let me just ask, are you enjoying the LIL' INKER DESIGNS release week blog hop yet??  I tell you, I have been blown away by the talent of my fellow DT members this week.  Every day there are fresh new ideas for these awesome Lil' Inker Designs products!  You should have found your way here from Emily's blog.

If you stopped by the Lil' Inker Blog yesterday, you would know the next product we are showing is the Mini Pinwheel Die!  If you liked the other pinwheel from Laura, you will LOVE this mini version!!  This one is the PERFECT size for cards!  I had given you a sneak peek of some leaves I created with the new mini pinwheel die on Monday with my Fringe Flower card.  Here it is in its pinwheel form on a card.  Just the sweetest thing!


Now for a very exciting announcement regarding Pinwheels that you'll SPIN for........we've made ALL of our Pinwheel products: the Original Die, the Mini Die and the coordinating stamp set available individually for purchase!!! Now you can grab those extra Original Dies you've been wanting AND our new Minis! The Mini Pinwheel die retails for only $5.00 plus applicable shipping and handling.


There will be 3/$10 Shopping Sprees up for grabs, so make your way over to my fellow DT girls blogs to leave comments each day this week. You have through Sunday, Sept 25th to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Lil' Inker Shop Blog on Monday, Sept 26th. Here is the list of participants today:

Amy---->me

Again today, the next stop on the Blog Hop is my very good friend, Jen.  Go check our her awesomness today.......she is a genius when it comes to ideas!!!

{Happy Birthday}
Stamps:  Sentiment Flags (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  Smokey Shadow (PTI), Stella and Rose: Hattie (MME)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)
Misc:  Mini Pinwheel Die and Sentiment Flag Die (Lil' Inker Designs), Sendiing You Die (PTI), Hawaiian Shores Button (PTI), Rustic Cream Button Twine (PTI), Janome Sew Mini

28 comments:

Keva said...

This is so cool, Amy! Love the patterned paler, of course, and I must have the die!!

Judy G said...

Very nice! wouldn't have thought of using so many small patterns, but the 3-D pinwheel really ties it all in. Thanks.

Stephanie said...

Love that little pinwheel and how cute it looks with your card and choice of PP! Lovely card, Amy!

shescrafty said...

Beautiful! Love the color and patterns!

Karen B. said...

Just downright gorgeous! I have an exciting announcement coming up soon regarding some products used on your card!

reeree62 said...

I think the smaller patterns work especially well with this small die. The colors are yummy...nice take!

Vanessa Middleton said...

I have SUCH a hard time doing masculine-ish cards and this is perfect. Love the stitching, too. I REALLY need to learn how to sew!!!

*Alison* said...

WOW.. just amazing..LOVE this die.. your card is wonderful..the stitching and colors ;) HUGS

Joyce said...

Ever so cute. I'm so glad I ordered that pinwheel die yesterday.

Nancy L. said...

love that little die!

Basiljen said...

Oh, with each stop, I am more convinced that I need that die!!!

Adorable card!

mustangkayla said...

What a fantastic card! LOVE the colors and design!

Emily Keaton said...

This is adorable, Amy! I love your patterned mini pinwheel. :)

Jen Carter said...

wow, love all those patterns!! I also love how you layered the flag! The stitching is another great element!! Very pretty!!

Chunyuan said...

beautiful card. Love the die cut pinwheel with all the yummy PP.

Alicia said...

What a great layout on this one!!! Pretty, pretty colors too...

Lisa Petrella said...

Amy, this is JUST GORGEOUS!!! LOVE that mini pinwheel, the color combo, and those patterned papers!

Marlena M. said...

Lovely marrying of papers! Such a darling pinwheel. ;)

Super Jen said...

This is such a versatile and effective layout.

Lillian Child said...

A.DOR.A.BLE!!!

Unknown said...

wow! so pretty and elegant! love it

Lizscraps said...

I am amazed that you were able to use all those different patterned papers together and make is WORK! that is art :) great card.

Angie said...

great card!

Indy's Designs said...

I just love your paper selection--so perfect with your pinwheel!

kasia c. said...

Gorgeous! I love the patterns you chose to put together. your stitching is awesome and I love how you did the banner. :)

Lindsay said...

So pretty Amy! Love those papers and your details!

Sue Ann said...

Love those papers and the pinwheel ......... LOVE LOVE LOVE and that pocket card ....... too much cuteness!! Love it al~~

Sue D said...

Great papers and I like the stitching.

Related Posts with Thumbnails