Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Market Street Stamps---Paint the Town

Hi everyone!  I'm here with my card for the previously named Color Cue Challenge for Market Street Stamps.  It has been renamed:  Paint the Town.  Just look at those yummy fall colors!


I took so many things from the colors to the inspiration photo for my card today.  I used one of the newest stamp sets just released last week called Autumn Greetings.  I LOVE this set......such a fabulous fall set.  It can be sophisticated or whimsy.


Are you getting tired of me using Distress Inks yet?  I hope not.....because I'm having a ball using them.  Totally takes the guess work out of blending/shading!  For my edges.....I pulled out an oldie but goodie tool:  the Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser!  Here is a closeup of the dimension with the flowers.


Thanks soo much for visiting and don't forget to check out the Market Street Stamps Blog for the rest of the DT samples!!

{Happy Fall}



16 comments:

Christina said...

LOVE that woodgrain! Your flowers are amazing, too. Really, this seems like a simple design at first but you've added so many wonderful details like the cane print, the distressing, and that perfect bow.

Jen Carter said...

Oh wow, this is fabulous!! HAVE to get that woodgrain backgroud!! That has to be my favorite of any I've seen!! LOVE!! Also love that cane print! Oh wow, Amy, this is really a beautiful card!!

Jess said...

Pretty Amy! Your coloring on the flowers is perfect. And I love the mixing of the background stamps. Also, that supply list looks amazing... :-)

Sarah said...

Really love the coloring on your flowers. And the combination of backgrounds. Just awesome!

Renee said...

Ohhhh....
I love it!
Those flowers are so perfectly yummy...
keep with the ink...
I gotta figure out how to use the one's I've been picking up because of you...
so I'll just copy! *giggle*
This is a gorgeous card...
love that cane background...
and when I finally get caught up around here...
I'm playing with mine! :)
Have a great time at the game...
definitely football weather!
And good luck! :)

Laurie said...

Amy this is gorgeous! Those flowers are so pretty! You made a beautiful cars with this color combo! I love it!!

Melissa said...

So, so pretty, Amy! I love those colors and the flower are just gorgeous!

Kara said...

really pretty! love those flowers!

Lynn said...

Oh...love all the texture on your card Amy...and keep on keeping on with those gorgeous distress inks!

Karen B. said...

As always Amy, this is beautiful and elegant!

Lisa Petrella said...

PERFECT Autumn card, Amy!! LOVE your incredible attention to detail!

Jenny said...

SO gorgeous, love it!! :) :) :) xx

Keva said...

A perfect Fall card. I love it anmd I really like the look of texture on the main panel. Super cute!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love, love, LOVE the new name and your gorgeous, fall beauty even more!

~Tammy~ said...

This sure screams fall! Love it so much especially the woodgrain background!

Lindsay said...

What a fantastic card Amy! I LOVE those flowers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails