Friday, September 23, 2011

Birthday Flowers.......


**Please click HERE for my Lil' Inker Designs Release Day #5 post!!!

Hi everyone!  It's my post day over at Market Street Stamps and I'm here today with a fun, bright Birthday card using the flowers from the Comforting Florals stamp set.  I love to use a stamp set for things other than what it was made for.  This set is one of those!


Here the newest background, Cane, was embossed with clear embossing powder for a little added shine on the pink cardstock.  Since Comforting Florals is a sympathy set, I needed to search for a sentiment and I found it in the Celebrate Cake stamp set!!  You can also see a peek of another sentiment from Celebrate Cake on the inside.




My flowers were colored in with Copic RV25/R59 and the vase with BG10/BG13.

Thanks for stopping and have a great start to the weekend!
{Make a Wish}
Stamps:  Cane BG, Comforting Florals, and Celebrate Cake (all Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Raspberry Fizz, Smokey Shadow, SS White (all PTI)
Ink:  Versamark, Tuxedo Black Memento
Misc:  Clear Embossing Powder, Twine (The Twinery), Foam Tape, Corner Rounder (CM), Copics, Silver Pearls (M's)


8 comments:

Keva said...

This is REALLT pretty. I love the embossed background so much.

Sarah said...

Wow. Love the texture from that embossed background, Amy.

Sara Mac said...

Amy that embossed bg really steals the show. WOW!! Love it.

Jen Carter said...

This is very pretty and I LOVE the embossed background!!

Anita Rex said...

I thought it was patterned paper! So love the embossing! :>

Joyce said...

Beautiful card. That cane background embossed like that is absolutely stunning. I saw that background during the sale last week, and passed because I have the PTI IP. Well, now I need that one too. Really makes a statement.

Arlene said...

Amy, this card is absolutely beautiful! Love the embossed background...gorgeous!

Laurie said...

This is gorgeous! That background is amazing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails