Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Market Street Stamps..........New Release--Day 2


Are you ready for another peek at what's in store for this month's Market Street Stamps release?  I mentioned yesterday that I might have a peek at a stamp that may become a staple in your collection.  This month we are introducing the background:  Argyle.  LOVE this stamp.  Fabulous.  No lining up needed.  Just ink and stamp!  I've stamped my Argyle pattern in Fresh Snow ink on a Kraft cardstock.  My little sentiment is 2 stamps from the Simple Joys set by Market Street Stamps. 



For ONE WHOLE WEEK, new sets are 15% off individually or 25% off if you buy that month's bundle (all sets in the release)!  Make sure to hop over to the Market Street Stamps blog HERE to see more inspiration using Argyle and another new set for the month:  Night Owls!  Here are the DT blogs showcasing Argyle today:


{I love me + you}
Stamps:  Argyle BG and Simple Joys (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Pure Poppy, Kraft, and SS White (all PTI)
Ink:  Fresh Snow and True Black (all PTI)
Misc:  Corner Rounder (CM), Bakers Twine (The Twinery), Red Gems, FF #10 (PTI), From the Heart Dies (Verve)

12 comments:

Joyce said...

Super cute card.

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Keva said...

Amy this is too cute! I adore that background...another must have for sure! And the sentiments are freaking awesome!

Lynn said...

Amy, it was so great to meet you last week. Hoping that this week has been much calmer for you. Love your card...kraft, red and white are yummy together!

Lynn

Marisa said...

Great BG and love the sentiment with the two hearts by it :)

kasia c. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! The argyle is fabulous and i love your little frame and twine. I agree, the senitment is awesome! :)

Laurie said...

OH man! Now I need this background too don't I? :) This card is so fun! I love those read hearts popped up!

Jen Carter said...

This is the perfect set for you to work with!! I love how you kept the card CAS and focused on the argyle!! This is so cute!! Love the twine in the background too!

Lindsay said...

What a fun card Amy! I love that argyle bg! Sa-weeet!

Unknown said...

Oh I love MKS bacground stamps and you did a great job showing this one off
perderg{at}q{dot}com

farmhouse-story said...

i got a glimpse of this sweet card yesterday, -but my puppy took off with a shoe, and i didn't get a comment done.

DoBea A. said...

SO simple and sweet Amy!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails