Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Market Street Stamps...........New Release--Day 3

**Sorry this is late......blogger issues with a scheduled post!**


It's Day 3 of the newest Market Street Stamps new release!  Today's post of mine is going to be a work in progress.  I have wanted to combine my favorite recipes and make a mini book of sorts using them.  So I start today with a recipe for Chicken Jalapeno Dip.  Oh my.  I've made this 2 times in the past few weeks for parties and I had people asking for the recipe.  I do want to give credit though........this recipe came from a co-worker of my husbands so I have her to thank because it is soo yummy!  I do tweak the recipe and add more or less of some things!  That being said, today's recipe card is embellished with a paper pieced apron from the newest Market Street Stamps set:  Comfort Food.



I thought this pattern paper from Simple Stories by Generations was perfect to paper piece this adorable apron image.  This stamp has so many little details!  My recipe was printed out on my computer using a standard font.  This stamp set has so many possibilities and can't wait to use it more!!!  Make sure to check out the newest inspiration from the rest of the DT over at Market Street Stamps!!

Remember all sets you've seen this week are on sale!  For ONE WHOLE WEEK, new sets are 15% off individually or 25% off if you buy that month's bundle (all sets in the release)! 

Recipe Card
Stamps:  Comfort Food (Market Street Stamps)
Paper:  Dark Chocolate and Rustic Cream (both PTI), Generations DP (Simple Stories)
Ink:  True Black (PTI)

15 comments:

Bunnyfreak said...

The dip sounds good. Is it really spicy?

Lynn said...

Yummy! Keep sharing your recipes Amy this sounds really delicious My hubby would love it!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Such a great idea and your recipe sounds awesome!!!

Janice W. said...

Love the apron! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Lovely apron and thank you for sharing the recipe
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cute!!

farmhouse-story said...

darling apron, amy and a yummy looking recipe:) thanks for sharing!

Emily Leiphart said...

This recipe card is gorgeous and I love that paper pieced apron!!

DoBea A. said...

This recipe card is too cool! Love it!!

Sarah said...

I wish I liked jalepenos... But I do like your paper piecing. The apron is just perfect for that, isn't it?

Karen B. said...

Mmmm, looks really yummy! Great paper piecing too.

Kristin said...

That looks like a GREAT recipe :)... but I do love the apron (thanks for enabling!)

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Fabulous!

Jen Carter said...

This would be such a great gift, the recipe paired with the dip! I love the patterned paper you paired up on the apron! Very pretty!

kasia c. said...

What a great idea, a mini book of your favourite recioes. That paper pieced apron is fabulous, the papers you used are perfect. :)

That dip looks like it would be super tasty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails