Monday, September 26, 2011

Market Street Stamps..........New Release--Day 1

Hi everyone!  Alright, a little business.  First, I fully intend to get back into the swing of things this week.  Some of you know that I had a very dear high school friend pass away last week and let's just say it took a toll on me.  He was 37.  My age.  It hit home and I had to reevaluate where some things set in my life.  So my little blog became less chatty and more business.  I also know that I have sadly neglected my friends blogs and seeing their wonderful creations.  I promise to get by and see them this week! 




Ok, now for what you are here for.  Market Street Stamps new release time!  This is such a fun time of the month.  A time where we show off the new goodies designed by Angelica.  These releases just keep getting better!  I have a cute little card for you today using the Happy Pumpkin mini set. 



For every major holiday, I make my kids little cards to tuck into their decorated mailboxes.  I got a head start here with Halloween this year.  My card measures 3 x 3 and uses some Doodlebug Design paper.  My cute little pumpkin was colored with Copics (YR68, YR18, C1, YG93, YG95, 110), cut out, and popped up for some dimension over my white zigzag stitched line.  I roughed up the edges of the papers with my fingernail.......easy peasy!  This sentiment is 1 of 2 that are included in this mini set!


For ONE WHOLE WEEK, new sets are 15% off individually or 25% off if you buy that month's bundle (all sets in the release)!  I'll be back tomorrow with another new stamp that is sure to be a staple in your Market Street Stamps collection.  But in the meantime, check out the rest of the DT samples using Happy Pumpkin:

Amy <----you are here
{Hey Pumpkin}
Stamps:  Happy Pumpkin (MSS)
Paper:  SS White (PTI), Monster Mania DP (Doodlebug Design)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Misc:  Copics, Janome Sew Mini, Foam Tape

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so sorry to hear about your classmate, that is terrible news!

Your card is adorable! Love the pp's and the cutie pumpkin, the roughed up edges make such a great detail.

Tenia Nelson said...

Sorry for your loss. Love the card!! Hope all is well....

Renee said...

Amy I'm so sorry about hearing the loss of your friend...
it's never easy...
regardless of age...
but I do think it is harder when someone is still so young...and still has so much life to live.
Sending hugs!

And now the card...
it's absolutely adorable!
Love the patterned paper...
so bright and cheerful and festive!

Keva said...

Amy, I'm so sorry about your friend. It's extremely difficult to lose a friend. I love your card, I call Ava "pumpkin", so this set is a must have. Love the colors,too!

Brenda said...

Amy,I love your card! You rocked it!
So sorry about your classmate. That's rough. Hugs to you!

Stephanie Washburn said...

Oh, Amy... so sorry to hear about your friend- big hugs, girl!

Your card is serious cute- love the papers you chose! Such a great color palette!

Christina said...

Amy, I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your classmate. Sending you big hugs, friend!

I love how fun and colorful your card is--perfect for your kiddos. The stitching looks fantastic!

Joyce said...

So sorry on the loss of your friend. It's tragic when someone so young loses their life.

Your card is just darling, and I'm sure your little ones will be so happy to get it in their mailboxes.

kasia c. said...

I am so so sorry to hear about your friend. My thoughts are with you.

This card is super cute! I love the pumpkin paired with the patterned paper. What a sweet gesture.:)

Laurie said...

This is darling! I love the pp you used! And that pumpkin is so cute!

Jen Carter said...

I LOVE your papers!! This is so adorable!! You are really on the ball to have these cards done for your kids...now don't forget where you put them before Halloween!! LOL!! I also love your distressing and stitching!

Unknown said...

Love the color combo
Great coloring
Sorry to hear about your firend
perderg{at}q{dot}com

Related Posts with Thumbnails