Thursday, September 22, 2011

Lil' Inker Designs Blog Hop Day #5

This is the day you've been waiting for........the last day of the Lil' Inker Designs blog hop!  Today is the group post day where you will see TONS of ideas for the next die in the LID lineup.  You should have arrived from one of my best friends, Jen's blog.  So have some of you already guessed it?  Laura gave a pretty good hint the other day.  Let's introduce the Acorn Die and Stamp Set!  I have to say that this die is so stinkin' cute........it has the dashed lines that I LOVE from the Lil' Inker Designs Cloud dies




I know I rave a lot about different fonts but this font is just so whimsical and fun!  Sometimes I like or dislike a stanp set JUST because of the font............well, I LOVE this font!  It is a perfect choice for this set!! 


Well, that's it for me but the next stop on the blog hop is the talented Teresa.  Remember, there will be 3/$10 Shopping Sprees up for grabs, so make your way over to my fellow DT girls blogs to leave comments from each day this week. You have through Sunday, Sept 25th to complete the hop. Winners will be announced on the Lil' Inker Shop Blog on Monday, Sept 26th.  Here is the blog hop list today:

Amy----->Me
{Nuts about you}
Stamps:  Acorn Sentiments (Lil' Inker Designs)
Paper:  Kraft, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado,  Rustic Cream (all PTI)
Ink:  Vintage Cream, Chai, Dark Chocolate (PTI)
Misc:  Acorn Die (Lil' Inker Designs), Mat Stack Dies (PTI), Button Twine (PTI),Woodgrain IP (PTI), Foam Tape

35 comments:

Jen Carter said...

Amy I love the natural feel to this card that you incorporated in so many ways...the cardstock, the colors, the twine, the inking! Really cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is perfect, Amy! I love the distressed edges on the woodgrain. It makes for the perfect backdrop to the acorns and sentiment!

Chunyuan said...

gorgeous card. Love the natural color scheme. Thanks for the inspiration.

kasia c. said...

LOVE it! it has such a fab feel to it, i love the woodsy theme. :)

Lydia said...

beautiful card xx

Maureen Merritt said...

I love the traditional feel to this card. The woodgrain embossing and distressing make this a perfect masculine card!

Renee said...

I have to agree...
those lines on the acorns are perfect!
Make them so stinkin' cute! :)
A super fabby card! :)

Cassie said...

The more I see this the more I want it! Wonderful :D

Lindsay said...

So so fun Amy! I LOVE those acorns, but the leaves are my fav! Such a great card!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Terrific monochromatic card!

Vanessa Middleton said...

This is so pretty and such a natural looking card. Absolutely love it!!! I have to go check out that woodgrain background, too.

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, how fun!! That is one great card design. Love how you made your acorns!

Keva said...

EEk! This is adroable. Love the natural color scheme and the images are too cute!!

Karen B. said...

Thhis is awesome Amy. You are right, the dashed lines really set this die apart!

Gretchen said...

What a great card! I love the woodgrain background too!

*Alison* said...

oh my goodness this is so stinkin cute! I love all the details you added.. you are amazing! Off to the next one on the hop.. :) hugs

reeree62 said...

I seriously love everything about this card! Just beautiful...sigh.

Flo said...

Love the kraft paper with the wood texture. Really cute.

Basiljen said...

I love everything about this card, and this set! Thanks!

shescrafty said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Everything about this card is fabulous!

Nancy L. said...

such a cute card!

Marisa said...

Fabulously done! Love the wood grain in the BG, the acorns are adorable and the leaves and twine are perfect for a fall card.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Oh I LOVE this Amy! I love the rustic feel and and texture you added to these adorable acorns *must have!!!)

Lisa Petrella said...

LOVE the rustic style of this card, Amy! The color choices, woodgrain embossing, twine!!! GORGEOUS work!

Joyce said...

Another great card. Love the font, and those little leaves are just too cute.

mustangkayla said...

What a great design! Love the embossing, the journaling shape and use of twine! Cute cute card!

Super Jen said...

The white ink adds just an extra touch of something special.

Angie said...

Great card. The white ink is perfect!

Sue D said...

I like the rustic look to your card!

Tenny Kusuma said...

Lovely card. TFS. Tenny.

Dana said...

Lovely card!!

Laura Pryor said...

WOW, AMY! I just love the authentic rustic feel of this card. I love that you stamped white on the chocolate card stock for the acorn caps and am totally loving the layout and the woodgrain. PERFECT!

Laurie said...

OK this is stinkin' cute! Those acorns are adorable! I love the woodgrain and the twine too!!

Aimes said...

Seriously cute card, girlie!! Love all the rustic touches with that impression plate, distressed edges and twine!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Audrey said...

I don't have any Lil Inker dies, but I am loving these acorns! Adorable! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails