Saturday, September 1, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Release Day!

Mandala Sentiments 

Wahoo!  
It's release day at Technique Tuesday!  All the fun stamps and dies I've shared the past 2 days are available TODAY!  

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the release details and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  


I created an elegant Mandala focal point using gold embossing of each layer of this build your own mandala.  I stamped it just off the top of my panel for a different look.  I watercolored over the entire panel using Chipped Sapphire and Faded Jeans Distress Inks for a emboss resist watercolor.  I added this panel to a white notecard with foam adhesive and added some gold gems.

Mandala Sentiments2



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails