Monday, September 17, 2018

Queen & Co. / Holiday Wishes Kit

Hello!  Christmas will be right around the corner and I've got some easy shaker cards to share using the Queen & Co. Holiday Wishes Kit.

My first card is traditional with light bulb type ornaments using some of the red and green papers from Merry & Bright 6x6 paper pad.  I filled them with the candy cane and snowman face toppings included in the kit.  

Christmas Greetings

My ornaments were mounted onto a polka dot embossed white panel and embellished with glitter tops along with silver embroidery floss.  A simple sentiment fishtail banner was added.

Christmas Greetings2 

Supplies:

********************************************

My second card uses non-traditional colors along with lots of silver embellishments.  I added silver paper to the bottom of a notecard and added the pink snowflake paper from Merry & Bright 6x6 paper pad that was die cut with a decorative edge.

Peace Love Joy

My ornament shaker is all done in silver glitter paper and some gorgeous metallic round toppings.  I added a sentiment banner cut at an angle with foam adhesive.  To finish, a few Clear Goosebumps were added.

Peace Love Joy2 

Supplies:

Related Posts with Thumbnails