Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Avery Elle / Merry Merry


Hello!  I'm here with a CAS card that uses some non-traditional colors---purple, turquoise, pink, and green.  This would be a perfect card to make multiples of for the holidays!

I've paired Merry Merry, from Avery Elle,  up with probably my favorite set of this past release--Quirky Christmas.  I stamped one of the trees in a row using Sugar Plum, Aquamarine, Magenta, and Celery pigment inks from Avery Elle.  I did use my mini Misti to get my alignment just right and to double stamp my trees for a darker look.

Merry Merry

Once my trees were stamped, I stamped the 'Merry and bright' sentiment over the top using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.  I wanted that bold black sentiment to stand out over the bright, fun trees!  I added my trimmed panel, with opposite corners rounded, to a notecard and added some pink gems.  If you were doing multiples to send, I would most likely leave off the gems for easier mailing!

Merry Merry3 

Supplies:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails