Tuesday, September 18, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Celebrate

Hello!  I'm here with a birthday card using the new Birthday Balloons set from the last SugarPea Designs release.  You can't ever have too many birthday cards ready to go!

I stamped a panel of cardstock with the solid balloon image in a cluster using red, pink, yellow, and orange inks.  I love how the colors look overlapped!  To this panel, I used the Celebrate SugarCut and die cut it 3 times.  Yes, right over the stamped panel!  I die cut several more 'celebrate' in white cardstock and layered all three for dimension.  

Celebrate

As you would a puzzle, I simply pieced the words back into the stamped panel.  Add a few coordinating gems, stamped sentiment, and done!

Celebrate2


Supplies:







No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails