Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Avery Elle / Corner Sentiments Holiday

Corner Sentiments Holiday

Hello!
  The holidays will be here before you know it.  While I do send holiday cards, they tend to be more clean and simple with the rush rush of the holiday season.  My card could easily be created in multiples.
I started with white heat embossing one of the sentiments from Corner Sentiments Holiday in the lower left corner.  After embossing, Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress Inks were blended over the top for an ombre look.  To keep my sentiment crisp and white, I buffed the embossing with a paper towel.

Corner Sentiments Holiday2

I added some stamped snowflakes from Quirky Christmas using the same Distress Inks.  For a bit of fun, I added 2 stamped trees also from Quirky Christmas.....one in Celery Pigment Ink and one in Magenta Pigment Ink.  They were die cut using the coordinating Quirky Christmas Elle-ments, added with foam adhesive, and embellished with drops of Stickles for ornaments.

Supplies:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails