Thursday, September 27, 2018

Hello Sweetums / Sparkle Bright

Hello!  
Today I am here with a card using a new (to me) company called Hello Sweetums!  Seriously, isn't the name cute?!  

I had fun coloring up this cute unicorn from Sparkle Bright in rainbow colors of course!  For my background, I ink blended Broken China Distress Ink over a piece of Bristol Smooth cardstock and flicked on some water droplets.

Magical Day

My sentiment was white heat embossed onto a strip of black cardstock and cut at an angle.  I added my unicorn with foam adhesive and some die cut clouds.  Once I had all my elements added to my card, I added some Silver Gems from Studio Katia.

Magical Day2

2 comments:

خرید سیم کارت said...

so interesting content here

سیم کارت اقساطی said...

I really like your article. Thank you for your good content

Related Posts with Thumbnails