Monday, March 26, 2018

Technique Tuesday / A Little Prickly

A Little Prickly


Hello!  I just love this cactus set from Technique Tuesday called A Little Prickly.  There are 10 punny sentiments that go along with the 3 cactus images.  

Disclaimer:  I had to follow behind in the footsteps of my fellow friend and DT member, Jill Hawkins for use of the googly eyes.  I thought if Jill can do googly eyes, so can I!  😉

I Copic colored my little sweetheart cactuses and die cut.  They were layered over a Salty Ocean Distress Oxide panel.  My main notecard was splattered with the same ink using the Distress Splatter Brush.  My sentiment was stamped to the right side of my cactus couple.  I love how they look like they are looking at each other!

A Little Prickly2
A Little Prickly Stamp Set with Matching Dies
Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails