Friday, March 30, 2018

Technique Tuesday / Countdown to Release Day 1

Fresh Cut Flowers 

Hello and Welcome!  
Today starts the countdown to the Technique Tuesday April release!  
There are so many cute stamps and dies! 

Make sure to check out the Technique Tuesday blog for all the products featured today and full list of inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  All products will be available for purchase starting on April 1.  


I am focusing on the new die set called Fresh Cut Flowers.  I die cut a total of 6 images.  3 images I left the inside pieces in and colored them with Copics.  I decided to add them to a white notecard that was scored every 0.5" from the top and bottom, leaving the center to place my flowers.  I added tiny drops of glue to the colored inside pieces and added them using the outline image as a guide.  Once done with all three, I added clean white outline die cuts.  For my sentiment, I added a simple "HELLO" die cut from Cherry Blossom Crafting Dies.

Fresh Cut Flowers2

No automatic alt text available.

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

MarthaG said...

First time I've seen your blog and I love your style. God bless you for being a dialysis nurse too

Brenda Kuder said...

I love the die cut flowers. Very pretty.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty card! Love the flowers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails