Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Avery Elle / Loads of Wishes

Loads of Wishes

Hello!  I wanted to share this bright, happy card that is perfect for any occasion using the Loads of Wishes stamp set.  
I created a rainbow background using the new Avery Elle Liquid Watercolors in CherryFizzCeleryAquamarine, and Sugar Plum.  Using a 3/4" Ranger brush, I painted using the watercolors full strength except I did wet the brush with water first.  I did let each strip dry in between colors so there wasn't any bleeding of colors.  

Once my panel was dry, I flicked some Black Soot Distress Ink over the panel using a Tim Holtz Distress Splatter Brush.  The 'oh happy day' sentiment, from Loads of Wishes, was stamped in black ink over the center of the panel along with some tiny hearts from this same set.  To finish, I added this panel to a white notecard with foam adhesive.

Loads of Wishes2

Supplies:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails