Monday, March 19, 2018

Reverse Confetti / Freshly Made Sketches

Freshly Made Sketches 

Hello!  Sketches are always a starting point for me.  A CAS sketch makes it easy!  I loved this week's Freshly Made Sketch.

Using Blooms 'n Buds from Reverse Confetti, I stamped and diecut several blooms.  I layered them over a Diagonal Stripe Pretty Panel Confetti Cuts done in black cardstock.  I didn't so much use the angled square but the diagonal lines of my die.  For my sentiment, I stamped and die cut the 'thank you' from Kindness Cards.

Freshly Made Sketches2






Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Amy O said...

Fresh and fun flowers that look fabulous against the black and white stripes. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh those blooms are wonderful against the black and white! Love this! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Timko said...

Amy, this is AWE-SOME! That diagonal stripe panel is the perfect way to show off the flowers. Totally in love with this. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Related Posts with Thumbnails