Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Avery Elle / Splash

Splash

Hello!  There was quite the buzz at Creativation with today's set called Splash.  It's just genius and adorable!
I wanted to share a card using this set in a more clean and simple way.  Using some blue chevron paper from the The Everyday Collection Paper Pad, I trimmed a strip down and layered it with a light pink cardstock.  I colored the cute unicorn floatie and the swan floatie with Copics and die cut using the coordinating Splash Elle-ments.  I added my floaties with foam adhesive and added some rain stone droplets for a water effect. 

Tip:  To take this card to another level, use the coordinating Splash Elle-ments with the swimming pool die!  It makes for a cute shaped card!


Splash2 

Supplies:


1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Your cards are beautiful, bright and sunny. Love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails