Saturday, March 10, 2018

Spellbinders / Poppies

Poppies 

Hello!  I wanted to share this beautiful die set from Spellbinders called Shapabilities Poppies Etched Dies.  The detail and embossing with these dies is amazing!

Spellbinders

I started by using a white notecard and scoring the left side every 1/4 inch.  This is a great technique to break up all the white space on a card.  I die cut my base Poppy image out of white cardstock and colored it in with G24, G46, and G85 Copics, adding details with the darker shades.  For all my poppies, I die cut them out of red cardstock and added black detail to the centers with a N7 Copic and black Nuvo Drops in Ebony Black.  Once everything was dry, I added it over a black sentiment strip to ground my image.

Poppies3


Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Rosemarie Cozart said...

I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and informative. If your audio is not working in Windows 10, then I am quite aware of it because I have read an article related to it, in which there are many such things, with the help of which you can easily fix the audio problem. You can learn about Fix sound problems in Windows 10 easy way from this article. I hope you will like this article very much.

Angela Coghill said...

Having visited your blog for so long, I'm glad to be back. This is the article I have been waiting for for so long. I appreciate you sharing it with us. Please also read the latest post regarding Free Mouse Clicker. If you are a beginner, this article will provide you with more information about auto-clicking. Learn more about automatic mouse clicks in the article on automatic mouse clicks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails