Wednesday, March 7, 2018

SugarPea Designs / Mix It Up Challenge #41

Mix it Up

Welcome!  I am here sharing a card using the March Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


For this month's challenge, I used the inspiration side of the Mix It Up Challenge.  (see graphic below).

What caught my eye was the beautiful rays of light in shades of purple and turquoise/green.  I created a birthday card based off this using the streamer stamp from Bring on the Cake.  My package was stamped and die cut using the Birthday Journal Card SugarCut.  A small coordinating bow was added to the top of the gift as well as a few sparkling clear confetti.  To finish, I added a stacked 'celebrate' die cut in white cardstock.

Mix it Up2








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails