Tuesday, May 9, 2017

The Stamp Market / Ombre Butterflies

Papillion Patterns

Hello!  I am so excited to share some cards using the new May release from The Stamp Market.  If you haven't taken a look at their stamps, you are missing out!  They are fresh, trendy, and totally my style!  I am honored to be a May guest sharing my first post this week!
The Stamp Market
I literally squealed when I opened my package last week.  These new sets are drool worthy in my opinion!  I knew the minute I opened my package that I wanted to ink up the Papillon Patterns set that coordinated with Papillon.  

Papillion Patterns3

I stamped my backgrounds using the dotted background from Perfect Pieces Background in ombre colors of pigment inks. My butterflies were stamped in the lightest shade of ink and then the striped pattern was stamped over the top with a darker shade. While the stamp was still there (using my Misti), I stamped again but just the bottom of the striped pattern in a darker shade. I love the ombre look! 

Papillion Patterns2


The pink butterfly I added one more layer, from Papillion, to the center. The best part, there are even more details you can add to the butterflies! I kept them clean and simple.

Papillion Patterns5


I will have so much more to share here on The Stamp Market blog later this week with this amazing release!

Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

2 comments:

Jennifer K said...

These are both so pretty!

HJ said...

Beautiful cards, Amy. I love the ombre look and the beautiful butterflies. Enjoy your day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails