Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Reverse Confetti / Waving hello

Inspired by2

Hi friends!  Just a quick card to share today for the Inspired by All the Little Things challenge.  I've been sending out cards lately so I find myself making them with more "hellos".  :)

This one features one of my favorite Reverse Confetti stamp sets called Rose Garden.  I went with the colors of yellow and blue for some roses and the linear aspect of the bookshelves in the form of using the Big Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts.  I was going for a very clean white look but actually didn't like it, so I backed the striped panel with blue cardstock to match the blue rose.  Much better!  The sentiment is from an older set called Seaside and was stamped onto a pinked die cut circle from Flowers for Mom Confetti Cuts.  Adding a few clear and light blue sequins from Pretty Pink Posh finished the card.

Inspired by






 Thanks for sharing a part of your day with me!

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Sheri Gilson said...

Beautiful card, Amy! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Inspired By All The Little Things!

Jennifer K said...

Gorgeous, Amy! I love the background stripes and your pretty flowers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails