Thursday, May 25, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Breakfast in Bed

Hello!  I am here with a spring inspired card using one of my favorite sets from the last release from SugarPea Designs called Breakfast in Bed.
Breakfast in Bed
To keep this clean and simple, I went with black heat embossing the tulip images and creating a wreath around a stitched die cut circle from Beautiful Bauble.  My tulips were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers……the colors are so vibrant!  I stamped my sentiment on the circle and added it with foam adhesive.  My tulips were arranged around the sentiment with foam adhesive and a few clear sequins completed my card.
Breakfast in Bed2




2 comments:

Shelly said...

Such a happy and pretty card!

Unknown said...

What a nice design of the card are there in it.Check Advantage Coupon

Related Posts with Thumbnails