Thursday, May 11, 2017

Avery Elle / Summer Release Blog Hop

Birthday Bus 

Welcome to the Avery Elle Summer Blog Hop!  I hope you have been following the Avery Elle blog this week as Jamie has been showing all the new products!  It's a fantastic release!!!


I would love to go on a birthday bus or as us adults say "Party Bus".  ☺  This adorable new Birthday Bus stamp set is just perfect for taking you on that ride!  I've Copic colored my cutie patootie critters that are riding the bus.  Do you recognize them from past Avery Elle sets?  They are some of my favorites!  

To create my scene, I used the new Diagonal Stripes Elle-ments Dies.  I thought the framing would be perfect so I added my background papers (cut from The Jewel Collection) and added my die cut frame with foam adhesive.  The grass was cut using the Picket Fence Elle-ments.  For my sentiment, it was stamped onto a banner from Pierced Banner Layers Elle-ments and a few clouds (from Picket Fence Elle-ments) and one single red balloon!

Birthday Bus2

Here's the full blog hop list for today:


To celebrate our Summer 2017 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, May 14th to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 15th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.

To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:

  1. Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
  4. Follow us on Pinterest
  5. Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
  6. Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)

26 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

I want to be on that birthday bus, too. How cute!!
Love how you framed it.

Arianna Barbara said...

1. Oh wow!!! Such adorable card!!! Too cute!!!



Arianna Barbara said...

3. Follow Avery Elle on Facebook as Arianna Barbara and I've just shared about the contest with all my friends https://www.facebook.com/arianna.barbara.1/posts/1378074962273449?pnref=story

Arianna Barbara said...

4. Follow Avery Elle on Pinterest as Arianna Barbara

Arianna Barbara said...

5. I'm already Avery Elle's blog follower.

Arianna Barbara said...

6. I'm already joining Avery Elle's Flickr group as Arianna Barbara (raggiodiluce82)

McStamper said...

Your birthday bus is the cutest. Love that stamp set.

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww Amy, this card is just precious!

Sue D said...

This is so cute. I like the colors and the framing.

Vivian C. said...

Absolutely adorable. Those critters look like they are having a blast. It must be because they are on a great card.

Unknown said...

Love it! A bus load of fun. I love the way you framed at it.

Kleri said...

Super cute birthday bus!Love it!
I'm a pinterest follower already as Kleri Fragkopoulou.

Unknown said...

TFS your fun critter card. I'm lovin' the new background/frame dies and all the different ways the designers are using them. So much inspiration here!!

Heidi said...

How cute this card is, love it!

Janet D. said...

Super cute cards!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

This release is so amazing and I must say this image is on the top of my list. Adorable card.

Hamutal Shafrir said...

How adorable! This set is the sweetest. Lovely design!

Unknown said...

I love the birthday bus! mine is currently en route to my house! great card!

Miriam Prantner said...

This party bus is my favorite from this release and I love how you framed it with that cover!

Laurie said...

That bus is so cute!! It would be fun to be on a party bus. I've never been on one. Cute!!

Mary Holshouser said...

What a darling card.
Love to see everybody off
on a bus trip.
thanks for sharing.

Denise Bryant said...

Cute as can be! I just love your fun card!

craftymom205 said...

Cute card.

Vonmariedesign said...

So cute!! Love the birthday bus so much!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Love this scene framed off!

Taunya Butler said...

Oh my heck - this is super cute, The new products are awesome and your coloring is perfection!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails