Wednesday, May 3, 2017

SugarPea Designs / Mix it Up Challenge #31


Mix it Up
I am here sharing a card using the May Mix it Up Challenge from SugarPea Designs over at the SugarPea Designs blog.  Make sure to check out the blog for all the details!


I was inspired by both the sketch and the colors of the Mix it Up Challenge!! 

I pulled out the Caring Critters stamps and coordinating SugarCut.  I decided to use the adorable lion and Copic color.  Some light blue shading on the Zig Zag Stitched Circle was done using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.  For my background, I stamped in red ink the hearts from Caring Hearts onto a die cut Zig Zag Stitch Rectangle.

Mix it Up2

supply list





Here's a look at the sketch and inspiration photo for challenge #31!


1 comment:

Missy Pink said...

Aw that lion is adorable and what a sweet design, lovely colours your have chosen too. Hugs x

Related Posts with Thumbnails